Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WOW Factor

Well recently the girls had just finished their photo shoot for the try outs for the calender I had thought about doing it this year but I thought never mind I don't have a bikini and I'm not toned enough for my liking so I'll just get ready for the bikini contests instead. I've already got one bikini lined up that I want to wear, tell me what you think?
Teal Metallica

Another fun note we got a new bus boy a few months back his name is Ricky the token white guy he is funny and cool to work with. I personally think he is the best bus boy we've had...ever haha. We also recently received a new cook his name is Kyle he is our token black guy I do oh so love diversity. They are both funny and fun to work with so I think the upcoming months will be splendid and finally back to what it used to be. We've hired a lot of new girls a few I like and hope stay around the others...eh if they leave I probably wouldn't have noticed they even worked there. Mean as it sounds it's reality, most girls don't stay very long you stay 3 months minimum we might consider you existing.

I took a step back and realized that I've worked at Hooters of Laurel now for about 19 months wow that's awhile haha I'm determined to work there as a Bartender one day. I turn 21 this year so it's an exciting time for me as well as upgrading hopefully to Bartender.

I've realized that I don't ever expect to be a trainer there for the pure fact I work part time this is because I have school and training so I can't work full time as much as I want too. I don't have those kind of time management or study skills to make that a successful move. So my normal unaccredited job is kind of like a guidance counselor. If a new girl needs help with anything or advice then I help them so they can excel instead of fail or how to handle certain situations with customers. I've had a wide variety of types I'm kind of glad I'm not a trainer right now. It's a lot of pressure because the girl you trained how she behaves or her waiting skills are a direct result of how a trainer trained her so if she fails it's because she had poor training and your the cause. I'm not really up for teaching someone just yet haha.

Well until we meet again my birdies Salut!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment